Breast milk and formula are excellent nutrient sources for babies but often don't provide enough vitamin D. And while many of us rely on the sun to help our bodies produce vitamin D, sun exposure isn't recommended for babies younger than 6 months. Vitamin D promotes healthy growth and development; helps our bodies absorb calcium and phosphorus; and supports teeth, bone, and muscle health.
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that infants receive 400 IU of vitamin D3 daily. To make sure your baby is receiving enough vitamin D, a daily supplement may be a great option. Baby's Super Daily® D3 provides 400 IU (10 mcg) of vitamin D3 in a single, convenient, unflavored drop. Place a drop in your baby's bottle, or use it while breastfeeding.
Carlson Baby's Super Daily D3, 10 mcg (400 IU) Benefits
- Promotes healthy growth and development, and supports bone, immune, and heart health
- 10 mcg (400 IU) of concentrated vitamin D3 in each drop, the recommendeddaily intake of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Place a drop in your baby's food or formula
- Non-GMO, dairy-free, vegetarian, unflavored
- Lab tested for potency and quality