Kiva Chia Seeds are low-temperature and minimally processed to preserve their natural nutrients and flavor. Traditionally used by the Aztec, Inca, and Mayan cultures; Kiva Organic Chia Seeds were consumed for their ability to increase stamina and endurance. Kiva Chia Seeds are an excellent source of plant-based protein, antioxidants, essential minerals, and fiber. It also contains eight times more omega-3 fatty acids than salmon.
- Rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- High in Fiber
- Rich in Protein
- Contains essential minerals
- High Antioxidants
- Blend with smoothies or shakes.
- Add to bake mix or oatmeal
- Mix into yogurt or beverages
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight
Country of Origin: Argentina/Mexico